Tattoo Convention: the artists and the tattoos


Namaste!
This is my third post dedicated to the 4th International Tattoo Convention.  I see tattooing as a form of art, I enjoy looking at different designs that people inked on their bodies. I know many people are still prejudiced against the tattooed persons, they associate them with criminals and violence. Historically tattooing was indeed done by criminals, sex workers or sailors. But it is not like this any more. Though some guys did look a bit tough there was not the slightest hint of rudeness in their behaviour. All were polite, smiley, friendly. Nobody objected to being  photographed.
In today's post a few photographs of the tattoo artists and of  the different tattoos that I spotted at the event.


















The Convention ended promising to come back next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment